The Zebra P4T sets standards in terms of mobile printing: it makes a mobile printer available to you that prints labels using thermal transfer or direct thermal technology. This device is of interest wherever a mobile, robust, easy-to-handle label printer is needed. Thus, it is ideal for warehouses, field work and retail. The P4T offers the functionality of a thermal transfer printer in a handy casing and also guarantees high performance at all times.
The Zebra P4T prints receipts and vouchers of a width of up to 104 mm with 8 dots/mm (203dpi) at a maximum speed of 76mm per second by thermo direct. Thus, you will print high quality labels and receipts in even harsh surroundings, which will be legible for up to ten years when used with appropriate media! This device is ideally protected against external forces, equipped with the optional protective- and carrier case the printer lives up to the IP54-standard.
The Zebra mobile printer can be operated easily and it can be carried comfortably next to a person´s body. Its LCD-display, which can be found at the top of the printer, is well-legible, even while carried fastened on a person´s belt. All relevant information, such as the status-report, the battery indicator, etc. is shown very clearly. Thus, the employee´s productivity will be increased, ensuring the ergonomics of his/her actions.
You can optionally buy the Zebra P4T with the Bluetooth 2.0 or Wi-Fi 802.11b/g. Being protected by safety protocols such as WPA, WPA2 and VPN, these cordless models can be used for all existing networks.
- Prints bar code labels and documents up to 4" wide with a peel mode
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing modes
- 32 bit processor
More Standard Features
- USB 2.0 and serial connection
- Large LCD that is daylight readable and low level illumination for low-light conditions
- Open access design for easy media and ribbon loading
- Resident scalable fonts
- Supports vertical or horizontal printing
- Fanfold support
- Tolerance of multiple drops up to 5’ to concrete
- Smart battery and cartridge
- Shoulder strap
Resolution203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- 8 MB Flash
- 16 MB RAM
Print width 4.09" (104 mm)
- Maximum Print Length - at least 36" (914 mm) - actual length depends upon total memory usage
- Minimum Label Length - 1.25" (31.75 mm)
- Direct thermal 3" (76 mm)/sec
- Thermal transfer 1.5" (38 mm)/sec
- Fanfold slot
- International character sets
- Application-specific accessories
Maximum label and liner width 4.12" (104.6 mm)
Minimum label and liner width 2.00" (50.8 mm)
Media width 2.00" (50.8 mm) x 4.09" (103.9 mm)
Maximum roll diameter 2.60" (66.0 mm)
Core diameter.75" (19.0 mm)
Media thickness0.0032" (0.08 mm) to 0.0085" (0.22 mm)
Media types fanfold, receipt, tag, tag stock, black bar, gap, continuous, continuous receipt
Standard length 1180.8" (29992.3 mm)
Ratio 2 rolls of media to 1 roll of ribbon
Ribbon width 4.33"
Operating temperatureTT: Operating temperature 32° F (0° C) to 113° F (45° C) Thermal transfer
DT: Operating temperature -4° F (-20° C) to 122° F (50° C) Direct thermal
Storage temperatures -22° F (-30° C) to 149° F (65° C)
Operating humidity 10% to 90%
Storage humidity 10% to 90%
Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- EMC: FCC Part 15 and EN55022 Class B limits;
- Radio approval for BT, 802.11b/g & RFID: FCC, Industry Canada
- Safety: IEC 60950, NRTL marking for US & Canada
- EU: EMC, LVD, R&TTE Directives
Width 7" (177.8 mm)
Height 8.6" (218.4 mm)
Depth 3" (76.2 mm)
Weight 2.9 lbs (1.32 kg)
Shipping weight 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Wireless connectivity options
- Bluetooth™ 2.0 short range connectivity
- Wireless LAN (802.11b/g)
- Class1 Gen 2 RFID encoder
- AC Adapter
- AC Single Charger
- Quad battery charger
- RAM® mounting hardware for vehicles or forklifts
- DC Adapter
- In-vehicle mobile charger
- Nylon soft case
- Spare battery
Communication and Interface Capabilities
- Communication interface: USB 2.0 and serial.
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Short Range Radio Frequency connectivity.
- Profiles supported: SPP.
- WLAN (802.11b/g) support for the following security protocols: Airbeam Safe VPN, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, LEAP, PEAP, EAP-FAST.
- WPA with the protocols listed and WPA2-PSK (AES or TKIP).
Core programming languages CPCL-native, EPL, XML, ZPL, EPL2
Linear Code 39
EAN-8 and EAN-13 with 2 or 5 digit extensions
RSS / GS1 DataBar family (12 barcodes)
Fonts and Graphics
- Supports pre-scaled and scalable fonts
- Scalable text feature
- Standard resident fonts can be rotated in 90° increments
- Supports user defined fonts and graphics and logos
- Text concatenation to assign different character styles
- Allows text magnification 1-16 times the original size
- Proportional and fixed-width fonts
- International character set support
- US/Canadian English/Latin 1 & 5 (Incl. Turkish), Japanese 16x16, Japanese 24x24, Chinese 16x16 (traditional), Chinese 16x16 (simplified) ,Chinese 24x24 (simplified), Korean Mincho, Korean Myeong. Others available upon request.