The Gryphon I GD4100 linear imager offers sophisticated scanning and decoding performance for multiple areas of application. It is specifically designed for use in commerce and offices, hospitals, pharmacies, light industry, warehouse logistics and production facilities.
Its wide scan angle of 42° enables you to read very large codes. Its improved decoding performance (325 decodes per second) increases output, accelerating reading performance of illegible or damaged codes. These features combined with high resolution of up to 3 mils, make the Gryphon I an extremely powerful solution for data collection. It is naturally equipped with the «Green Spot», patented by Datalogic, which is a positive reading confirmation directly on the code. The modern housing of the Gryphon I, its reduced weight and smaller size, combined with conformity to the IP52 standard, make this system a reliable, ergonomic solution, which can be operated comfortably and has highly developed scanning performance.
Through the mounting option for tables and walls and its flexibly adjustable gooseneck stand, the scanner can optionally be used as a handheld or presentation scanner, an additional and handy feature. The imager is available with two multi-interface options: USB, keyboard wedge, RS232 and scanner emulation, or with IBM46XX, USB and RS232, which is particularly suitable for use in POS systems. Both interface combinations offer configuration flexibility and are easily adjustable to host system adaptations. There is also the IBM version optionally with integrated EAS antenna. Embedded in the existing Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) system, the scanner directly deactivates the tags of protected products during scanning, reducing losses from shoplifting in an especially ergonomic manner.
- 1D / LINEAR CODES : Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBarTM linear codes.
- POSTAL CODES : China Post
- STACKED CODES : GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked ; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
- CURRENT : Operating (Typical): GD4110: 225 mA @ 5 VDC; GD4130: 245 mA @ 5 VDC; Standby/Idle (Typical): 120 mA @ 5 VDC
- INPUT VOLTAGE : GD4110: 4.5 - 14.0 VDC; GD4130: 4.75 - 5.25 VDC
- AMBIENT LIGHT : 0 - 100,000 lux
- DROP RESISTANCE : Withstands repeated drops from 1.8 m / 5.9 ft onto a concrete surface
- ESD PROTECTION (AIR DISCHARGE) : 16 kV
- HUMIDITY (NON-CONDENSING) : 0 - 90%
- PARTICULATE AND WATER SEALING : IP52
- TEMPERATURE : Operating: 0 to 55 °C / 32 to 131 °F ;Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 °C / -4 to 158 °F
- RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB Multi-Interface;
- RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand MultiInterface
- COLORS AVAILABLE : Black; White
- DIMENSIONS : 17.0 x 7.1 x 6.6 cm / 6.7 x 2.8 x 2.6 in
- WEIGHT : 121.9 g / 4.3 oz
- LIGHT SOURCE :Illumination: Dual LED Array 630 - 670 nm
- PRINT CONTRAST RATIO (MINIMUM) :15%
- READ RATE (MAXIMUM) 325 reads/sec.
- READING ANGLE Pitch: 65°; Roll (Tilt): 35°; Skew (Yaw): 65°
- READING INDICATORS Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good Read Feedback; Good Read LED
- RESOLUTION (MAXIMUM) 0.076 mm / 3 mils
- IMAGER SENSOR : CCD Solid-State
- TYPICAL DEPTH OF FIELD Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle. Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
- 5 mils: 6.0 to 18.0 cm / 2.3 to 7.0 in
- 7.5 mils: 3.5 to 30.0 cm / 1.4 to 11.7 in
- 10 mils: 2.0 to 45.0 cm / 0.8 to 17.7 in
- 13 mils: 3.0 to 60.0 cm / 1.2 to 23.4 in
- 20 mils: 3.0 to 80.0 cm / 1.2 to 31.2 in