The mobile area imager RIDA DBT6400 from Datalogic impresses with its practical pocket-sized format, and it offers fast, reliable capture of 1D and 2D barcodes from a distance up to 40 cm. The ergonomic mini scanner weighs a mere 85 grams (with the battery). That makes it the ideal companion for a whole day’s work capturing data in small warehouses, retail or at the mobile POS. The simple pairing function ensures for the cross-platform establishment of a fast, reliable Bluetooth connection - to classic stationary host systems, such as iOS, Android or Windows mobile devices. In case the connection is lost, the RIDA’s integrated batch memory saves up to 2,000 barcodes. This allows users to also smoothly function outside the range, without losing any of the data.
The compact mobile scanner also confidently captures faded, damaged or hard-to-read barcodes - whether printed or from a display. The unique quadruple feedback (clear audio signal, LED in the viewing area, vibration and the patented Green Spot on the scanned barcode) clearly signal each successful capture - the four-point targeting system supports users during targeting.
- Image capture capability
- Outstanding reading performance on 1D/2D printed codes or on mobile phone screens
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Compatible with Android, Apple iOS and Windows Mobile devices
- Batch Mode capability: +2,000 linear codes stored in memory
- Disinfectant Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives (ISO22196 compliant)